200W HP HSTNN-DA16 AC Adapter/Charger 10.3A/19.5V | HP HSTNN-DA16 Power Supply
Battery-Cheap.com sells high quality Laptop AC Adapter at discounted prices!AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+US Power Cord for 200W Hp 8740W 8760W HSTNN-DA16 608431-002 609945-0
Brand: HP AC Power Supply
Availability: In Stock
Original Price : $87.50 Special Price : $70.00
- Laptop AC Adapter for HSTNN-DA16 608431-002...
- Replacement Laptop AC Adapter for 200W Hp 8740W 8760W HSTNN-DA16 608431-002 609945-001 ...
- Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V
- Output Voltage: 19.5V (200W)
- Output Currect: 10.3A
- Tip size: 7.4*5.0mm
- Color: Black
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
HP HSTNN-DA16 Replaces the Following Manufacturer Numbers:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your Charger code(P/N)
HP HSTNN-DA16 Fits the Following Laptop Models:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your laptop model
How to choose the correct HP adapter?
If your HP HSTNN-DA16 adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your HP HSTNN-DA16 adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue.
Not all HP AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating,If you are replacing a HP HSTNN-DA16 laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, HP laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
HP HSTNN-DA16 AC Adapter Tips?
- 1. Determine the voltage you will need for the HP AC adapter. Usually the voltage is posted above the port of the device you need an adapter for.
- 2. Purchase an HP HSTNN-DA16 adapter with the proper voltage at an electronics store. If you cannot find an adapter, ask our Customer Service.
- 3. Plug the adapter into the device, then plug the power end into the outlet. Turn on the device. The device should turn on and be continued to be powered.
HP HSTNN-DA16 General Tips
- 1.An HP HSTNN-DA16 AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the HP HSTNN-DA16 adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- 2.Avoid exposing an HP HSTNN-DA16 AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working.
- 3.Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.
Note: We'll send you the power cord with the corresponding wall plug according to your shipping address. For example, if your shipping address is in US, then the power cord will be with the US standard wall plug. If you need the different plug used in your country, please contact us immediately after you have paid.