120W ACER A11-120P1A AC Adapter/Charger 6.32A/19V | ACER A11-120P1A Power Supply
Battery-Cheap.com sells high quality Laptop AC Adapter at discounted prices!AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+US Power Cord for 120W Acer A11-120P1A A120A003L ZX4300-31
- Laptop AC Adapter for A11-120P1A A120A003L...
- Replacement Laptop AC Adapter for 120W Acer A11-120P1A A120A003L ZX4300-31 ...
- Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V
- Output Voltage: 19V (120W)
- Output Currect: 6.32A
- Tip size: 5.5*2.5mm
- Color: Black
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
ACER A11-120P1A Replaces the Following Manufacturer Numbers:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your Charger code(P/N)
ACER A11-120P1A Fits the Following Laptop Models:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your laptop model
How to choose the correct ACER adapter?
If your ACER A11-120P1A adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your ACER A11-120P1A adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue.
Not all ACER AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating,If you are replacing a ACER A11-120P1A laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, ACER laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
ACER A11-120P1A AC Adapter Tips?
- 1. Determine the voltage you will need for the ACER AC adapter. Usually the voltage is posted above the port of the device you need an adapter for.
- 2. Purchase an ACER A11-120P1A adapter with the proper voltage at an electronics store. If you cannot find an adapter, ask our Customer Service.
- 3. Plug the adapter into the device, then plug the power end into the outlet. Turn on the device. The device should turn on and be continued to be powered.
ACER A11-120P1A General Tips
- 1.An ACER A11-120P1A AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the ACER A11-120P1A adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- 2.Avoid exposing an ACER A11-120P1A AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working.
- 3.Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.