180W DELL 74X5J AC Adapter/Charger 9.23A/19.5V | DELL 74X5J Power Supply
Battery-Cheap.com sells high quality Laptop AC Adapter at discounted prices!AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+US Power Cord for 180W Dell E6500 M4600 M1730 74X5J JVF3V ADP-180MB
Brand: DELL AC Power Supply
Availability: In Stock
Original Price : $77.50 Special Price : $62.00
- Laptop AC Adapter for 74X5J JVF3V...
- Replacement Laptop AC Adapter for 180W Dell E6500 M4600 M1730 74X5J JVF3V ADP-180MB ...
- Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V
- Output Voltage: 19.5V (180W)
- Output Currect: 9.23A
- Tip size: 7.4*5.0mm
- Color: Black
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
DELL 74X5J Replaces the Following Manufacturer Numbers:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your Charger code(P/N)
DELL 74X5J Fits the Following Laptop Models:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your laptop model
How to choose the correct DELL adapter?
If your DELL 74X5J adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your DELL 74X5J adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue.
Not all DELL AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating,If you are replacing a DELL 74X5J laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, DELL laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
DELL 74X5J AC Adapter Tips?
- 1. Determine the voltage you will need for the DELL AC adapter. Usually the voltage is posted above the port of the device you need an adapter for.
- 2. Purchase an DELL 74X5J adapter with the proper voltage at an electronics store. If you cannot find an adapter, ask our Customer Service.
- 3. Plug the adapter into the device, then plug the power end into the outlet. Turn on the device. The device should turn on and be continued to be powered.
DELL 74X5J General Tips
- 1.An DELL 74X5J AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the DELL 74X5J adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- 2.Avoid exposing an DELL 74X5J AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working.
- 3.Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.
Note: We'll send you the power cord with the corresponding wall plug according to your shipping address. For example, if your shipping address is in US, then the power cord will be with the US standard wall plug. If you need the different plug used in your country, please contact us immediately after you have paid.