90W TOSHIBA PA2501U AC Adapter/Charger 6A/15V | TOSHIBA PA2501U Power Supply
Battery-Cheap.com sells high quality Laptop AC Adapter at discounted prices!AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+US Power Cord for 90W Toshiba 2500 PA2501U PA2521U PA3201U
- Laptop AC Adapter for PA2501U PA2521U...
- Replacement Laptop AC Adapter for 90W Toshiba 2500 PA2501U PA2521U PA3201U ...
- Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V
- Output Voltage: 15V (90W)
- Output Currect: 6A
- Tip size: 6.3*3.0mm
- Color: Black
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
TOSHIBA PA2501U Replaces the Following Manufacturer Numbers:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your Charger code(P/N)
TOSHIBA PA2501U Fits the Following Laptop Models:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your laptop model
- Toshiba Satellite 1400
- Toshiba Satellite 1800
- Toshiba Satellite 2500
- Toshiba Satellite 5000
- Toshiba Satellite 5100
- Toshiba Satellite 5110
- Toshiba Satellite 2400
- Toshiba Satellite Pro 6000
- Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100
- Toshiba Portege 2000
- Toshiba Portege 3500
- Toshiba Portege 4000
- Toshiba Tecra 9000
- Toshiba Tecra 9100
How to choose the correct TOSHIBA adapter?
If your TOSHIBA PA2501U adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your TOSHIBA PA2501U adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue.
Not all TOSHIBA AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating,If you are replacing a TOSHIBA PA2501U laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, TOSHIBA laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
TOSHIBA PA2501U AC Adapter Tips?
- 1. Determine the voltage you will need for the TOSHIBA AC adapter. Usually the voltage is posted above the port of the device you need an adapter for.
- 2. Purchase an TOSHIBA PA2501U adapter with the proper voltage at an electronics store. If you cannot find an adapter, ask our Customer Service.
- 3. Plug the adapter into the device, then plug the power end into the outlet. Turn on the device. The device should turn on and be continued to be powered.
TOSHIBA PA2501U General Tips
- 1.An TOSHIBA PA2501U AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the TOSHIBA PA2501U adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- 2.Avoid exposing an TOSHIBA PA2501U AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working.
- 3.Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.