M375BAT-12 - CLEVO M375BAT-12 battery is a high quality rechargeable replacement laptop battery which can 100% compatible with the OEM battery which Only the highest quality cells are used in our laptop batteries.
CLEVO Laptop Batteries - 11.1V Volt - 8800mAh - Li-Ion
CLEVO M375BAT-12 Laptop BatteryAvailability: IN STOCK
- Type : Li-ion
- Volt: 11.1V Capacity: 8800mAh
- Color: Black
- Condition Battery(Brand new)
12 Months Warranty !
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Ask Questions Save - (" Ctrl+D ")
laptops-battery.co.nz offers high quality M375BAT-12 battery at the most preferred price. Our M375BAT-12 laptop battery is designed to be fully compatible with the original equipment.
This Laptop Battery Replaces:
This Laptop Battery Also Fits in:
Some great reasons to choose us to buy CLEVO M375BAT-12 battery from:
+ Low Prices:
You do not need to shop around for the lowest prices on M375BAT-12 laptop battery anymore! Visit all the popular sites out there and then come to your new favorite destination laptops-battery.co.nz
+ Secure, safe and easy to use website:
We use SSL to ensure that your transactions are secure when placing orders online.
+ Perfect Customer Service:
laptops-battery.co.nz has become the destination of choice of thousands of customers. Great customer service during and after the sale. You get a full 30 days' satisfaction guarantee.
Maximizing CLEVO M375BAT-12 battery life.
Laptop Batteries Instruction Manual:
These safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood before attempting to use your laptop battery
- 1. let the power of the M375BAT-12 battery batteries (15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And then full charge it(usually charge it full 12 hours) and let it drain to 0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- 2. If you have a nickel-metal hydride battery, completely drain and recharge the CLEVO M375BAT-12 laptop battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
- 3. Don't leave your computer plugged in constantly when it is not in use. If your computer always relies on this power, it will loose its ability to last long on its own. So always charge your computer when the M375BAT-12 battery is almost dead and then unplug it from the wall.
- 4. If you have two or more battery pack of M375BAT-12, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions
- 5. Keep it cool. Do not expose the CLEVO M375BAT-12 battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.
- 6. If you do not use your clevo laptop for extended periods of time (a week or more), remove the M375BAT-12 battery pack from the laptop.
- 7. Make sure to plug your laptop charger adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.
- 8. For clevo laptops that work as Desktop Replacement, the M375BAT-12 battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.
- 9. If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- 10. Avoid buying spare Battery for later use. Observe manufacturing dates. Do not buy old stock, even if sold at clearance prices. All the batteries on our site are manufactured in last thirty days.
The CLEVO M375BAT-12 Li-ion battery pack is specifically designed to meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications for your clevo laptop. To ensure high quality and standards, every CLEVO M375BAT-12 battery has been rigorously tested for safety and compatibility with your clevo notebook.