150W DELL 3R160 AC Adapter/Charger 12.5A/12V | DELL 3R160 Power Supply
Battery-Cheap.com sells high quality Laptop AC Adapter at discounted prices!AC Adapter/Power Supply Charger+US Power Cord for 150W Dell OptiPlex SX250 SX260 SX270 SX270N 3R160
- Laptop AC Adapter for 3R160...
- Replacement Laptop AC Adapter for 150W Dell OptiPlex SX250 SX260 SX270 SX270N 3R160 ...
- Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V
- Output Voltage: 12V (150W)
- Output Currect: 12.5A
- Tip size: 6-Pin
- Color: Black
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
DELL 3R160 Replaces the Following Manufacturer Numbers:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your Charger code(P/N)
DELL 3R160 Fits the Following Laptop Models:
Press "Ctrl + F" to find your laptop model
How to choose the correct DELL adapter?
If your DELL 3R160 adapter is making a high pitch noise, replace it. If your DELL 3R160 adapter stops working completely, it may be a sign of a bad transformer or a wiring issue.
Not all DELL AC adapters are created equal. Some will have differing input and output voltages which makes choosing the correct one frustrating,If you are replacing a DELL 3R160 laptop's adapter, always check its specifications to determine the power requirements. Also, DELL laptop computers have different sized DC plugs, so make sure that the adapter that you buy will fit. Many universal AC adapters come with interchangeable plugs to prevent this problem.
DELL 3R160 AC Adapter Tips?
- 1. Determine the voltage you will need for the DELL AC adapter. Usually the voltage is posted above the port of the device you need an adapter for.
- 2. Purchase an DELL 3R160 adapter with the proper voltage at an electronics store. If you cannot find an adapter, ask our Customer Service.
- 3. Plug the adapter into the device, then plug the power end into the outlet. Turn on the device. The device should turn on and be continued to be powered.
DELL 3R160 General Tips
- 1.An DELL 3R160 AC adapter's secondary function is to charge a computer battery. A full charging session takes around two hours or longer if you use the computer during that time. If the battery is completely dead, you may need to leave the DELL 3R160 adapter plugged in for a few minutes before you turn on the computer.
- 2.Avoid exposing an DELL 3R160 AC adapter to prolonged periods of extreme heat or cold. Doing so could damage the internal circuitry and prevent it from working.
- 3.Always wrap up the AC cord tightly when traveling, These could accidentally short-circuit the adapter by causing an connection of the positive an negative terminals, for example, when bouncing around in a bag.